Friday, September 25, 2009

I GOTTA JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I was offerred a position today at PS7 (http://www.ps7restaurant.com/) and I accepted. It is exactly what I think I want: great food, fun people, elegant, hip, trendy, busy. I liked the manager, I liked how he pitched the place. I start tomorrow.

So that's part of one of the things on my list to check off: good job at a place I like working (remains to be seen if I will in fact like it and whether it will help me check off the other crucial thing: get my finances under control).

I ran for 30 minutes and had a lot more energy than I did at the start of the week (thank you peanut butter last night). I did 4 strength training exercises (3 legs, 1 abs) and my full stretch/yoga routine.

Breakfast was cereal and soy milk (290), Lunch was rice and spinach (580), the rest of the night is hazy: I had a glass of champagne to celebrate the job, a few bites of food at the belgian restaurant then Lisa and I stopped at California Tortilla before the movie and I had a carnitas quesadilla. according to their website the steak quesadilla is 730 calories so we'll go with that. that puts me at 1600 for the known calories *sigh* also I had a handful of peanut m&ms at the movies. It was all I wanted, just a few bites of something sweet rather than the whole smash.

I feel good about this week so far. I feel like I'm completely on the right track (aside from texts from retardo exboyfriend).

I'm tired too.
more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment